Sprayers for Research and Demonstration
- 11003VP - Wide angle flat spray
11003VP - Wide angle flat spray
- Tapered edge wide angle flat spray pattern for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying.
- Large, rounded internal passage to minimize clogging.
- Excellent resistance to corrosive solutions.
- Superior wear characteristics.
- Larger droplets for less drift: 15-90 psi (1-6 bar).
- Automatic spray alignment with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
- Blockage-free passage means less clogging.
- Unique internal configuration means substantially longer wear life.
- All acetal construction.
- Pre-emerge surface applied herbicides -- minimum spray pressure of 15 psi (1 bar)
- Post-emerge contact herbicides -- typical spray pressure of 40 psi (2.75 bar) and higher